City of L.A. Department of City Planning Public Outreach Training
Discover the wealth of information that the Department of City Planning has made available through the Internet.
Learn the dynamics of the various information systems accessible to the public with the intent of assisting and guiding you through the Planning process. Training topics include:
* Using ZIMAS to view2 property information and generate vareious maps, reports and mailing labels.
* Using our website to view Community Plans, Specific Plans, Historic Preservation resources, Planning Entitlement process, Hearings, Meetings and Agendas.
* Downloading departmental forms for your development project.
* Using PCTS to track the status of Planning cases.
* Using PDIS to view documents related to Planning cases.
Training will be provided at two convenient locations:
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Marvin Braude Bldg. Room 1B
6262 Van Nuys Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91401
5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Downtown L.A. City Hall, Room 1060
200 N. Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Please call (213) 978-1393 to reserve your seat. Or send e-mail to email@example.com and provide your name, session and telephone number.
Please note: Each session requires a minimum of 15 attendees. Should a session not meet this requirement, the Planning Department will cancel the session and notify individuals who have made reservations.