Agenda for Thursday, March 7 GWNC Outreach Committee Meeting
Outreach Committee Meeting Agenda
Bricks & Scones
403 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Thurs., March 7, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
PUBLIC Comment: Comments from the public on the agenda items will be heard only when that item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters, not appearing on the agenda but within the Board’s subject matter jurisdiction, will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to two (2) minutes per speaker, unless waived by the presiding officer of the Board.
1. Call to Order (Fred Mariscal)
2. Roll Call (Patty Lombard)
3. Reading of the Minutes (Patty Lombard)*
4. Old Business
A. Inviting City Attorney or City Controller candidates for April board meeting
5. New Business
A. April Chronicle ad (promote candidates above?)
B. Possible recommendation to board on whether or not to buy ad in upcoming Garden
Tour book recognizing Tom La Bonge and/or Huell Howser*
C. Emergency Preparedness and GWNC’s role and potential outreach*
D. Next Citizen Recognition Award* – potential nominees (from Frances McFall):
- Jane Gilman
- Chickie Byrne
- Joan Taylor
6. Committee Member Comments
7. Public Comments
8. Announcements and Adjournment
A. Next meeting, Thursday, April 4, 2013
* Committee Action May Be Requested or Required on These Items Translators, sign language interpreters, and listening devices for the hard-of-hearing are available upon request. To ensure the availability of services, please make your request at least three (3) business days (72 hours) before the scheduled meeting date by contacting the GWNC Board secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Empower LA Neighborhood Council help line at (213) 485-1360.
In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to
a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our website at
http://www.greaterwilshire.org or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please e-mail email@example.com or telephone (424) 901-1409.